Our heavy vehicle driver training is designed to equip participants to a competent standard, which will enable them to pass the relevant main roads driving criteria in the according category.
LD Training offers extensive one on one training in the following:
- Medium Rigid
- Heavy Rigid
- Heavy Combination
- Multi Combination
Skills & Knowledge:
- General road law when operating
- Driving tips according to driving on road
- QLD theory test (which will need to be completed on the webpage before driving test can be conducted)
- Pre-Operational Checks
- 90 Degree Turns
- Braking & Following Distance
- Highway Driving
- Lane Management
- Gear Selection & Use Gear Box Correctly
- Vehicle Control
- Correct Use of Accessories
Our trainers hold the appropriate driver training qualifications as we understand the need for professional, timely service with positive outcomes.
Please call for more information and available training dates on
(07) 4987 5648.